Meade King, solicitors in Bristol, provides specialist advice on professional negligence claims against surveyors.
Professional Negligence: no win no fee
Professional negligence claims against surveyors and other professionals have become more accessible owing to conditional fee agreements "no win no fee".
Our solicitors assess your professional negligence claim, without charge, before entering into a "no win no fee" agreement. We have a great track record of success in professional negligence claims against surveyors and also against accountants, valuers, estate agents, engineers, brokers, architects and solicitors. Our solicitors deal with a majority of professional negligence cases by conditional fee agreements "no win no fee". Our clients come from all over the country and abroad.
Typical claims against surveyors include:
• Failing to report serious defects
• Incorrect valuations
• Measurement problems
• Party wall issues
• Poor supervision of building work
We deal with claims against surveyors for clients ranging from large property companies to house purchasers. Whoever the client we always apply the same level of expertise to achieve the best possible result.
Professional negligence: The tests
Succeeding in a claim for professional negligence against a surveyor involves establishing:
- • The extent of the duty owed by the surveyor, usually by reference to the terms of engagement but also through the actions of the surveyor
- • Breach of duty
- • Demonstrating that the breach of duty has led directly the loss
- • Proving the amount of the loss under heads of claim recognised by the law
At Meade King Solicitors we will:
- • Identify the real issues at an early stage.
- • Anticipate the sort of defence which is likely to be argued.
- • Assess the prospects of success of the professional negligence claim.
- • Tell you what is involved in pursuing your claim for professional negligence.
- • Where appropriate, agree a process to encourage settlement.
In the great majority of cases, share the risk involved by operating under conditional fee arrangements "no win no fee".
Our specialist solicitors give clients the benefit of decades of experience of claims against surveyors to achieve the best outcome. Our expertise is recognised in the leading legal directories, Chambers and Legal 500.
For further information please contact:
John Vasey - Direct Dial: (0117) 9234 033
Peter Almond - Direct Dial: (0117) 9234 034
Other Professional Negligence Websites
Sue Insurance Brokers